GetotheFashion

I wanna share with you guys a lip care routine on how I get my soft and full of lips and just a side note, I don't do this every single day, I only do this on of my lips feels a little bit dry and needs a little bit that's CLC. 


This has really easy steps & So Effective!



EXFOLIATE: 


Sugar Scrub on your Lips
 Via @CharmieJanee

Exfoliating your lips is a really good way to get rid of dead skin cells. Sugar scrubs are a great way to exfoliate your lips, Because of the rough texture and texture really helps to get rid of those dead skin cells and dead skin cells it's basically dry skin which causes the lips to look dry and dull. So, by getting rid of this you're going to make your lips a little bit more plumper and also smoother. 

So, once you started exfoliating with sugar scrub below your lips, Then exfoliate it in circular motions to make sure I cover every single part of the lips and just make sure you do it gently, don't go in too hard because your lips will end up bleeding and We don't want that. you also want to make sure to exfoliate the Inner side of the lips because this is where lipsticks tend to Dry and to Stick. So once you exfoliate to this area you'll notice that lipsticks will apply on smoother and Nicer. 

So, once you do an exfoliating you just want to clean up using Wipes or you can use any kind of Facial Light so you have. You Need To Rub Your Lips really really gently just to get extra exfoliation in there.  Then you also want to clean up the inner part of the lips and making sure there is no speck of Sugar left. I Suggest You Use This Best Selling Sugar Scrub on Amazon - 




LIP MASK:

Lip Mask
 Via @CharmieJanee
Lip Mask is really important if you want to soft and plump lips. Because it gives the lips deeper moisture compared to just adding a balm over it. Especially if you just use a Struggle scrub, you need that deep moisture and bring that life back into your lips. 

I also feel like by doing this you're gonna be preventing Dryness to create a backup after your Exfoliation. so I like to do is I actually like to pack on that lip mask on my lips. I like to soak my lips all up in that moisture so you want to apply an even layer of a thickness of that lip mask. The Laneige lip mask is amazing for that because it's made for things like this. 

Also, you can leave on overnight or you can leave it on for 10 minutes. So, after 10 minutes or any time you pre-Fred, you need to clean the lip mask and you Will See How it looks and how much softer it looks compared to how it was before. The dead skin cells are gone and also it looks much more moisturized and softer. My Top Recommendation Sleeping Lip Mask for just 14.99$ - 





Last of my Lip care Routine is Moisturizing Treatment :

Mosturizing Lip Balm

What it is basically you can either use your normal lip balm for this or I personally really like to use Lip oils. Lip oils just really give you the extra moisture and it lasts much longer. Also, you can either use this before lipstick application, you can just wait for it to dry or you can use it by itself. have a really nice and natural-looking soft and plump lips. No 1 Full Natural Ingredients Lip Balm on Amazon - 





There you have it that's my Lip Care Routine on how I get my super soft and plump lips!!





By - Julie Brownie

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post